I am a full-time Software Engineer at Google Brain working on compilation of deep learning models.
- Compiler for ML and ML for compilers
- Compiler Optimizations & Code Generation
- Formal ISA semantics
- Binary Reverse Engineering
- Translation Validation of Binary Lifters
- Program Static Analysis & verification
- Parallelizing Compilers
- Parallel & Power aware Computation
- [June, 2020 - ] Full-time Software Engineer at Google Brain.
- [August, 2013 - May, 2020] PhD from University of illinois at Urbana Champaign advised by Prof. Vikram Adve.
- Worked under ALLVM Research Project on “Scalable validation of Binary Lifters”.
- [2011 - 2013] Worked at Intel India Pvt. Ltd. as Component Design Engineer.
- [2009 - 2011] M.Tech (Computer Sceince) from IIT Kanpur advised by Dr. Amey Karkare.
- [2006 - 2009] Worked at Interra Systems Pvt. Ltd. & Atrenta Pvt. Ltd as Senior Member Of Technical Staff.
- [2002 - 2006] B.E from Bengal Engineering & Science University, Shibpur.